10/28/2008

SHITHEADS

Since I left Arnhem to go and work in Amsterdam I held a little goodbye party with my good friends Young Limpsta & Jochem which was their Housewarming party at the same time.

This is The Jochem... The dresscode was Urban aka Get Thugged Out.

We made sure that the atmosphere was very Urban so we put orange tape on the lights to recreate the same idea as the lightpoles on the streets.

They got me a Greeting Card from Arnhem, thanks guys!

Menno & Twan the Nymphomaniac... Did you get laid, buddy ?

Rens is on the Frisco Team right now, good job. He likes things big, even his syrup-waffles.

Job came in as a P.I.M.P and beat up everyone with his Powder.
No seriously he was smacking his bitches up.

Dirty Harry is on Vans now, Antix approves.

Since it was a Housewarming party as well they brought in some new furniture. I don´t know if it was their taste though. Smelled like piss as well...

From here on things got blurry...

Yeah sure your a tough guy with that finger... You know Freddie Mercury had the same moustache matching that baby blue jacket...

Fin... Good luck cleaning, I´m off to Amsterdam.