11/09/2008

POSSE SHOTS


My parents live in the east part of Holland. It's always very quiet and relaxing compared to the chaos in Amsterdam. I like it over here... Even though I caught a train to Arnhem to finish some business.


This cd has been in my Discman(yes not an Ipod) for over a week. Zo Moeilijk- Nijmeegse Modo.

I met up with Limps, Menno and Twan to have breakfast at 2.

Menno and Twan who was eating like a true blue collar worker.

Fall is in season.

Mouse brought me a FTC dvd. It has all the classics on it. Scott Johnston, Puleo, Carrol, Howard and much more.

Arnhem City Life.

Posse Shot #1

Jelle van Houten is one the most swaggerish skateboarders I know, I love his style. Noseslide pop out.

Posse Shot #2

Mouse from Stoopid Mouse Productions and Wous Distribution. He carries Western Edition & FTC. The good stuff.

He also carries Big Guns.

Menno did some interviews about Arnhem for the Tax Free bit. Here he is getting his board that fell into a roster that hangs over the road. Danger!

Job Willemsen at the curbspot in Arnhem. We had some good footie from there. Just peep the video when it comes out.

Spot #3 was a little playground with a gap. The cops came because one bitch was whining. Some other old ladies were rooting for us. Too cool.

Sewa Kroetkow was killing it today. Here he is switch flipping the gap. He almost made it, but then the cops came and kicked us out. Same shit, different day...