12/25/2008

LAST WEEK

I went to my parents to pick up their car an luckily for me when I arrived in Arnhem I heard about a grill get-together at Limpy and Jochem's. It was fun while it lasted...


Monday I moved from the Bijlmer to the Baarsjes. My roommate will have one lonely christmas.

My new house is great, it's a bit older but really spacious and ten minutes from the center of Amsterdam. It's kinda looking like jail now but I was out of the concrete nails to up pictures etc. Maybe I should host an indoor graffiti jam cause that's soo hot....


Had an accident in Nijmegen on the infamous Keizer Karelplein. It wasn't my fault, but the guy who drove into my right door claimed something else of course... Luckily for me I had two witnesses and at first he drove away and dissapeared for 20 minutes. Let's see who the insurance will believe now.

I went to the State Awards in De Melkweg. Apparently M.O.P. was there, but the guy on the right: Floor, is way more happenin'. Be on the lookout for his new brand, it won't be the same old stuff you know.